Due to COVID-19, in-person meetings are currently suspended until further notice.
The club meets on the last Tuesday of each month from September to May except for December each year.
Meetings will be held on the Zoom platform in place of the regular in-person meetings. A ragchew session starts at 19:30 with the formal meeting starting at 20:00.
Meeting dates for 2020/2021
- September 29, 2020 - [ZOOM]
Marc-André Gingras, VE2EVN, Operating in Ireland
- October 27, 2020 - [ZOOM] Annual General Meeting
- November 24, 2020 - [ZOOM]
Leo Nikkinen, VE2SI, SWR in Receive Systems
- January 26, 2021 - [ZOOM]
Eamon Egan, VE2EGN, KiCAD, Circuit Design Software
- February 23, 2021 - [ZOOM]
Leo Nikkinen, VE2SI, Installing HF/VHF/UHF in an SUV
- March 30, 2021 - [ZOOM]
Claude Everton, VE2YI, Digital Radio Technologies
- April 27, 2021 - [ZOOM] Norman Pearl, VE2BQS, Packet Radio
- May 25, 2021 - Show & Tell
If you would like to join one of our Zoom meetings as a guest, please contact us at:
To join the club, you can Apply Online.